Isaac's Top 10 Turkish Delights
As we wrap up our time in Turkey, each of us has drafted a Top Ten List of things that we enjoyed doing here.
Here a list from our youngest Road Scholar, Isaac:
- Playing FIFA 2015 in a video game arcade in Çanakkale,
- Swimming in the outdoor, saltwater, hot springs near the harbour in Çesme.
- Playing footsall in Istanbul at a local playground with some Turkish kids.
- Experimenting with soap bubbles and math games at the Rahim M. Koç Museum in Istanbul.
- Making silly photos on Photo Booth and playing Minecraft everywhere we went.
- Going on a hot air balloon ride with my grandfather in Cappadocia.
- Making spiral-structures out of Kapla with Samuel and Lucie during our WWOOFing stay near Antalya, and making stop motion videos of dragons attacking them.
- Eating coconut macaroons from the Simit bakery in Alsancak, Izmir.
- Playing euchre with Pake (Trish's dad) in Fethiye, and sometimes stacking the deck so that I got a lone hand!
- Going to the water slide park near Bodrum on the last day it was open, so we didn't have to wait in line.